Форум луганского рэпа

Объявление

www.mister-fm.tk

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум луганского рэпа » Хип-Хоп тусовки » Н.П. Герик Горила (Фора) в Луганске!!!

Н.П. Герик Горила (Фора) в Луганске!!!

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Lugano Hip-hop jam 1,10 Октября 22:00,Концерт холл "Колизей",Главный гость - Н.П.Герик Горилла (Киев)
Тип: Клуб
Описание: 10 Октября 22:00 Концерт-холл "Колизей"

Lugano Hip-hop Jam 1

Сага

Клан Сопрано

TroubleMakerz

LФлайт

MegaMoolt

Главный гость - Н.П.Герик Горилла

Dj Screenshot

Dj Ramz_SS

Организаторы : С-Промо
Cxid Connection

Спонсоры : хип-хоп магазин "Муравейник"

тел. для справок - 341-888,599-883,

ООООООО!!!!!!!!!Зис ис крута!О е Горилко маста!!!С удовольствием сходил б но...

по чём билеты?

Н.П.Герик это круть! 100% пойду! Билеты 40гр!

билеты - 50 грн, с флаером - 40 грн

My brother recommended I may like this blog. He used to be totally right. This publish truly made my day. You cann't believe just how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and definitely will come back someday. I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

I blog often and I really appreciate your information. This great article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your site and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

First of all I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Cheers!

Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Thank you so much!

I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog. I'm hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal website now ;)

I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your website. It looks like some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen previously. Thank you

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

If you want to take much from this paragraph then you have to apply such strategies to your won weblog.

hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellent site!

Really enjoyed this post.Really thank you! Keep writing. makaberzux

Kapelari Kapelari Kapelari

Вы здесь » Форум луганского рэпа » Хип-Хоп тусовки » Н.П. Герик Горила (Фора) в Луганске!!!